Updates
So, I had a roommate situation, which was resolved peacefully last night instead of erupting. Yet, I am not sure that I make right choices anymore or good predictions of people's personalities... sometimes I underestimate people, but mostly I overestimate them.
School is going well, still chasing an illusive to-do list, and feeling exhausted ...
GP had the four of us (all expecting thesis completion within the next ....) That was a very good meeting and I feel so fired up about the upcoming year.
Timeline suggests that Thesis must be submitted at the latest by July 15th. I have a lease ending on my place June 30th, and I am not planning on living anywhere in London following that lease, thus: Thesis must be submitted before then.
I will be extremely proud if I submit it on May 13th.
EI is doing well ... We are doing well..
I am optimistic ... and things will work out for the best ...
School is going well, still chasing an illusive to-do list, and feeling exhausted ...
GP had the four of us (all expecting thesis completion within the next ....) That was a very good meeting and I feel so fired up about the upcoming year.
Timeline suggests that Thesis must be submitted at the latest by July 15th. I have a lease ending on my place June 30th, and I am not planning on living anywhere in London following that lease, thus: Thesis must be submitted before then.
I will be extremely proud if I submit it on May 13th.
EI is doing well ... We are doing well..
I am optimistic ... and things will work out for the best ...
Comments
Post a Comment