Updates

Dear me in the future,

All is going great..
I am one step from completing my sections (I need to clean them a bit more for final presentation/ thesis or paper), but they are out of the way.
GP wants to write another paper, and not submit the Dinoturbation until the summer. I think this is a great idea since it will allow us the opportunity to dig up better evidence for the dinoturbation as well as get better photography the second time around. I think that's why he loved re-doing field work for his previous students. It's just better the second time ..

I need to resume writing, and I need to make use of my mornings and take time off in the evening before going to bed.
My thesis writing is long forgotten, so I will start by reading MG's thesis tonight, and re-read JB at another point this week. Then write my chapter on my cross-sections... It's vital that all this gets done before my travels, so, wish me luck :)

I completely dropped my application for the teaching position, which I should go and revise else I will pay a big price for it.

Anyways, loads of stuff to get done.

M

Comments

Popular Posts