Back to writing
Dear me in the future,
I am deeply sorry for the disappearance, and I hope that I can make it up to you somehow. I will try to write more often anytime I get the chance.
I woke up very early this morning ... and started going over my blog ... The posts here chronicle a long journey, but the past few months have been extremely helpful for me.
Each of these posts, I tell my future self what I was doing, what went well, what went wrong and what I should remember when the time comes...
I also vent ...
Speaking of venting: EI did the same old habit that provoked my ire and desperation so many times in the past. This time, I only felt anger and disrespect. Thus, I wont talk to him for the next few days.
Moving on ..
I spent some time this morning reading parts of the cool book on writing... The author is soooo entertaining yet seriously insightful. I think the only way I can take my writing seriously, is to treat it with the same seriousness that I treat teaching... which thus far, I haven't been doing ...
My thesis cross-sections are going well, and I hope they come to an end tonight... I really need to get back into the writing groove..
Miraculously, I have resolved to start my days early. No checking the phone, email or whatever until a couple of hours have gone by and I have ended up with some writing done.
My thesis and our paper are going slowly, but steadily.
I need to revise and review some literature while writing, and I need to produce as much as I can in the next month.
I am back to work, so until later
M
I am deeply sorry for the disappearance, and I hope that I can make it up to you somehow. I will try to write more often anytime I get the chance.
I woke up very early this morning ... and started going over my blog ... The posts here chronicle a long journey, but the past few months have been extremely helpful for me.
Each of these posts, I tell my future self what I was doing, what went well, what went wrong and what I should remember when the time comes...
I also vent ...
Speaking of venting: EI did the same old habit that provoked my ire and desperation so many times in the past. This time, I only felt anger and disrespect. Thus, I wont talk to him for the next few days.
Moving on ..
I spent some time this morning reading parts of the cool book on writing... The author is soooo entertaining yet seriously insightful. I think the only way I can take my writing seriously, is to treat it with the same seriousness that I treat teaching... which thus far, I haven't been doing ...
My thesis cross-sections are going well, and I hope they come to an end tonight... I really need to get back into the writing groove..
Miraculously, I have resolved to start my days early. No checking the phone, email or whatever until a couple of hours have gone by and I have ended up with some writing done.
My thesis and our paper are going slowly, but steadily.
I need to revise and review some literature while writing, and I need to produce as much as I can in the next month.
I am back to work, so until later
M
Comments
Post a Comment