Start of a new week
So I had a fight with my stupid EI
He is so insensitive I don't even know where to start
I am going to break up with him and have it done with him.
So, I send him this sweet text, that I elaborately have written even though I haven't been in the best mood recently, but decided that I should reciprocate his sweet texts.
He reads it
He doesn't respond
I tell him that's not nice
He says basically : Deal with it!!
I won't talk to him for at least the next week.
I hate him
Totally irrevocably hate him
I think that's it, I don't want him or any other person.
But that't not true really ...
I really love him
but I don't care
I have my career and my family and myself ..
Okay ,,,
He was sick, late in the morning ...
He is sick .. I can't say that to a sick person, although I had a good fight with him :)
till tomorrow...
He is so insensitive I don't even know where to start
I am going to break up with him and have it done with him.
So, I send him this sweet text, that I elaborately have written even though I haven't been in the best mood recently, but decided that I should reciprocate his sweet texts.
He reads it
He doesn't respond
I tell him that's not nice
He says basically : Deal with it!!
I won't talk to him for at least the next week.
I hate him
Totally irrevocably hate him
I think that's it, I don't want him or any other person.
But that't not true really ...
I really love him
but I don't care
I have my career and my family and myself ..
Okay ,,,
He was sick, late in the morning ...
He is sick .. I can't say that to a sick person, although I had a good fight with him :)
till tomorrow...
btw, if you like him, don't break up with him ... men usually don't value the importance of feels that much, so what he's doing is completely normal to him, being insensitive and all. Unless there's something else or you simply can't take it ... then Hello from the other side ... my break up buddy :D
ReplyDeleteI couldn't do it, Ahmed .. I mean I tried ... Basically I told him that "that's it! We are done! I am not taking this anymore.. I don't want love or relationships or anything anymore, if this is going to happen or that I should expect this one more time .. I am done!" but his response was effective enough to result in a really good healthy fight :)
ReplyDeleteIt ended well ...
I just don't understand how he could be so sweet yet so careless sometimes ... and say some really insensitive things ...
I am in love with an idiot ... Although if he hurts me again.... I don't think I can take it.. I just really hope he doesn't ..
I've been to the other side once before ... this is his second and last chance to make it right ... So, wish me luck :)
All the best luck to you.
DeleteA second chance is the last, you're tough! ... at least make them three ... that reminded me of this joke : (An old married couple, celebrating their 50th marriage anniversary, was featured by a local newspaper. The couple was known to never fight and when asked for the secret to their happiness, the wife started, "50 years ago, on our wedding day, my husband and I went on a trip through the Grand Canyon on horseback. As we were riding, my husband's horse tripped and both him and the horse took a hard fall. My husband got up, looked at the horse, and said, "That's one". We continued riding on, and the horse tripped yet again. This time, my husband got up, looked at the horse, and said, "That's two". Ignoring his strange comments, we continued riding and yet again the horse tripped, and my husband and the horse took another hard fall. This time, my husband got up, pulled out a gun, and shot the horse, killing it. Bewildered, I angrily shouted, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" ...... Putting the gun away, he looked at me and calmly stated, "That's one".)
LOL
DeleteI am not even sure if this is a right decision ... but we will see :)