It is written :P

My advisor has the tendency to use my cultural references that I have told him throughout my residency and throwing them at me whenever the occasion arises :)
Most of them are of the superstitious variety ...

Today, I woke up before 4 am and managed to complete the entire driver's book in preparation for my driving license test .. I made it with Mailyng to the test center, but was surprised to find out that my current piece of ID, which I have been lugging all these years was NOT VALID enough .. and that I have to fill a "Declaration from a Guarantor" to qualify as a valid person lol
What I need to point out is that my delightful trip to that center by car is around 20 mins, and if it weren't for Mailyng's kindness and her offer for a ride, I would have never attempted doing this.
Anyways, the point is ... May be it was "written" ...

Anyways, today I will work a bit on my cross-section chapter, and go out later with Beth and Matea to do the girl's evening out .. I hope it goes well and without getting me bankrupt ..

Re love situation, looks ominous ... This time I think for the last time ... I don't have patience for this ...

Cheers,

M

Comments