Night time Post
This is becoming a most favorable habit to me :)
Alright!
So, JB PhD thesis is beyond awesomeness. His style, logic, flow of thought, and the entire setup for the scientific story is a joy to go through. This is exactly how I want my thesis to look like by the end.
I am so happy Guy suggested I read this thesis.
I think my second chapter will not be on the WCSB anymore. I think I will do facies, and that way I will have solved to problems with one stone/chapter
The trick is to organize tomorrow to get the maximum benefit out of it.
I will start early, which sucks.
I will start by building re building my first chapter to incorporate problem-approach-outcome first. Then subdivide it from there.
I need to not go to the stupid lab. My best plan is to make lunch and go to library all day.
Alright, I have thoroughly enjoyed a conversation on writing, philosophical differences about creativity and constructive criticism with my friends that I feel no more wisdom coming up at this point.
I need to go back to my book and sleep soon.. I am so tired :)
I have a clear plan of what's going to happen tomorrow, and hope its a great day!
M
Alright!
So, JB PhD thesis is beyond awesomeness. His style, logic, flow of thought, and the entire setup for the scientific story is a joy to go through. This is exactly how I want my thesis to look like by the end.
I am so happy Guy suggested I read this thesis.
I think my second chapter will not be on the WCSB anymore. I think I will do facies, and that way I will have solved to problems with one stone/chapter
The trick is to organize tomorrow to get the maximum benefit out of it.
I will start early, which sucks.
I will start by building re building my first chapter to incorporate problem-approach-outcome first. Then subdivide it from there.
I need to not go to the stupid lab. My best plan is to make lunch and go to library all day.
Alright, I have thoroughly enjoyed a conversation on writing, philosophical differences about creativity and constructive criticism with my friends that I feel no more wisdom coming up at this point.
I need to go back to my book and sleep soon.. I am so tired :)
I have a clear plan of what's going to happen tomorrow, and hope its a great day!
M
Comments
Post a Comment