Weekend Musings

Sooooo
I am slightly inebriated .. on Vodka nonetheless :)
I mixed some lime with Vodka and the result was fantastic ..
I also made myself go out earlier and get a couple days groceries to last me the weekend since I will be working from home today and tomorrow ... the walk was fun and t weather was delightfully sunny ..
I made myself a delicious lunch of eggs and mushrooms and a beautiful dinner of lasagna ..
You would think that hey! what a marvelous day you got going :)
Unfortunately, it was my darkened mood from last night that lasted throughout the day ..
No reason in particular ... no bad news .. no bad company .. nothing
I started reading this morning then the blues hit me ...
What helped me greatly was the decision to bring those dumbbells and my yoga mat and exercising ... I found a really good mix for working out and had a really good workout ..
Working out increases my breathing .. I end up with more oxygen intake and my blood cycle flows quicker ... I end up with a higher endorphin doze as well ...

Six conversations with mom, OI, TI, NA, EI, and SS ... I really feel bad for all of them ... I suck when I am this low ...

Another day may be ...

Comments