Updates
The day has been a string of meetings and running errands
First: I had a meeting with Erin.. Updated my progress, and planned for the next week. Most importantly, is that I need to stop thinking about GP while writing ...
Second: I need to read Grifi et al. with focus, then follow her way of thinking about the basement ...
My meeting with GP was fairly short. We quickly established that the final bit of the abstract needs more work. I need to prepare summary diagrams, and summary lithostratigraphy..
That I am currently working on.
So between tonight and tomorrow, that's what I will be doing :)
First: I had a meeting with Erin.. Updated my progress, and planned for the next week. Most importantly, is that I need to stop thinking about GP while writing ...
Second: I need to read Grifi et al. with focus, then follow her way of thinking about the basement ...
My meeting with GP was fairly short. We quickly established that the final bit of the abstract needs more work. I need to prepare summary diagrams, and summary lithostratigraphy..
That I am currently working on.
So between tonight and tomorrow, that's what I will be doing :)
Comments
Post a Comment