The Dance
You and I had our final good byes at last ...
I feel sad ...
Yet, it is a warm happy feeling ... the feeling of validation ...deep down I know .. that I fell for the right guy, .. I didn't just imagine it ...I was truly in love ... and it was an overall positive experience ... I have learned a lot about who I am within an intimate relationship with another human .. and I know that I was very fortunate to have had you in your life ..
I know not many people who can say that about their ex's ..
I trust you will accomplish great things in his life by his standards ..
You are intelligent, empathetic, and highly creative ...
I was lucky to have had you in my life ... so lucky ..
and that will stay as a positive experience with me for life ... no regrets anymore.
I know it will be a very long time until the day comes and I wake up without you in my mind ... but I won't fight it anymore .. You will keep pouring outside of me until there is nothing left ... when that day comes, I will grieve our loss for the last time...
I didn't miss our dance, and that's more than enough for me ...
I feel sad ...
Yet, it is a warm happy feeling ... the feeling of validation ...deep down I know .. that I fell for the right guy, .. I didn't just imagine it ...I was truly in love ... and it was an overall positive experience ... I have learned a lot about who I am within an intimate relationship with another human .. and I know that I was very fortunate to have had you in your life ..
I know not many people who can say that about their ex's ..
I trust you will accomplish great things in his life by his standards ..
You are intelligent, empathetic, and highly creative ...
I was lucky to have had you in my life ... so lucky ..
and that will stay as a positive experience with me for life ... no regrets anymore.
I know it will be a very long time until the day comes and I wake up without you in my mind ... but I won't fight it anymore .. You will keep pouring outside of me until there is nothing left ... when that day comes, I will grieve our loss for the last time...
I didn't miss our dance, and that's more than enough for me ...
Comments
Post a Comment