Note to self: Keep working out, it IS good for you

A productive day thus far ..
I worked minimum today, but have a long day ahead to cover my work quota  ...
Went to the gym and the endorphin is just awesome!!
and my body feels great ...
I won't go to the extend to suggest that I feel hot, but BOY!! I do feel hot :-)
Gamma ray logs will be manipulated today ... apparently an older version of myself got hold on Corel somehow and she (miraculously) thought about the current me and installed it in my C-drive ... Now, I have the expensive software and I'm ready to manipulate some logs.
I am ignoring home, because I have got nothing to say :-(
Reading list is on  my mind these days so I will start on these as soon as the logs are done ..
Work is endless, so the best attitude is to take it one step at a time, and have a healthy outlook on what is done, and what is about to be done ...

Alright ..back to work ...

Comments

Popular Posts