Random thoughts ... A romantic version
Rumi and Shams AlTabrizi ...
I found myself thinking about their relationship as I hanged up after my morning conversation with my partner ...
It made my mind swirl a few random thoughts and questions ... and I found myself thinking about Y's question the other day ... So, I called my partner again ... and asked him why he loves me ...
Of course he told me many times that he loved me for my positive attitude and my kindness ... and that means the world to me ... But he patiently added a few more ...
He loves me ... this is amazing ...
Now, I need to direct the positive energy towards the thesis and other things ...
Today he got an answer to his application, and I am feeling very satisfied that he can take that step towards a dream he wants to achieve ...
I am getting better oriented towards defining what is mine ... I have yet to voice it out loud to anyone yet, but I think I know what I want to do with my life ... This is exciting :)
I found myself thinking about their relationship as I hanged up after my morning conversation with my partner ...
It made my mind swirl a few random thoughts and questions ... and I found myself thinking about Y's question the other day ... So, I called my partner again ... and asked him why he loves me ...
Of course he told me many times that he loved me for my positive attitude and my kindness ... and that means the world to me ... But he patiently added a few more ...
He loves me ... this is amazing ...
Now, I need to direct the positive energy towards the thesis and other things ...
Today he got an answer to his application, and I am feeling very satisfied that he can take that step towards a dream he wants to achieve ...
I am getting better oriented towards defining what is mine ... I have yet to voice it out loud to anyone yet, but I think I know what I want to do with my life ... This is exciting :)
Comments
Post a Comment