Another Milestone taken towards Thesis completion .. Outcrop Sections!!
I would like to write a full post one day about the previous milestones ..because .. well .. I hardly ever relished in the after-completion glow (No worries, I enjoy other kinds of afterglows ;) )
So, I would definitely write about my Candidacy exam ... my one and only field season (to-date) ... the completion of my subsurface petrophysical correlations ... hmm only those?! I thought I have done much more than this!! Well .. I know for fact that I have done much more than this throughout the last years of my program , I have just never kept track ... What happens is that I agonize while working for weeks on a big chunk of work, I finish it, and I start a new one... I never allow myself to stop and enjoy the accomplishment ... Today, Let's do this differently !!
I HAVE COMPLETED ALL MY OUTCROP SECTIONS FOR MY THESIS ...
I have lost track of how many hundred meters I have been logging for the last month , but they are plenty...
They look sexy as hell, and they are publication material ...
This is good, and I am very proud of my accomplishment ...
Thank you me for your hard consistent work ...
Thank you Guy for the big roll of trace paper ...
Thank you Tarig for the exquisite set of Staedltlers ...
Now, I will go celebrate ...
So, I would definitely write about my Candidacy exam ... my one and only field season (to-date) ... the completion of my subsurface petrophysical correlations ... hmm only those?! I thought I have done much more than this!! Well .. I know for fact that I have done much more than this throughout the last years of my program , I have just never kept track ... What happens is that I agonize while working for weeks on a big chunk of work, I finish it, and I start a new one... I never allow myself to stop and enjoy the accomplishment ... Today, Let's do this differently !!
I HAVE COMPLETED ALL MY OUTCROP SECTIONS FOR MY THESIS ...
I have lost track of how many hundred meters I have been logging for the last month , but they are plenty...
They look sexy as hell, and they are publication material ...
This is good, and I am very proud of my accomplishment ...
Thank you me for your hard consistent work ...
Thank you Guy for the big roll of trace paper ...
Thank you Tarig for the exquisite set of Staedltlers ...
Now, I will go celebrate ...
Comments
Post a Comment