Out with them..
What's with all the insecurity?
I would be having a normal conversation ... end it .. then my negative thoughts start banging the doors ...
I need to grow up and wake up from this stupidity. Life sucks, it doesn't give you everything. You think you are good at one thing, and even that one thing turns out not to be your strongest point. It's up to you after that to decide if you're gonna get stuck there or move on.
Take Piano, swimming, drawing, running, and intellect. I used to be very good compared to my peers. Now, I don't see myself any good in any of these things.
Next.
I can think of my life as if it's starting right now, and make a list of all the things that I want to learn and be good at for my own sake.
Let's start with the silliest at the top of the list:
1- I don't feel pretty ..
2- I don't think I am accomplished
3- I am not resourceful when it comes to many basic life skills like cooking, managing finances, and taking care of myself and how I look and dress etc etc
4- I am painfully shy when I like someone
5- I am painfully insecure around my loved ones, and see that more than the rest of the population
, even though it should be the opposite
6- I lack confidence and can't balance it out with anything else
I can spend the entire day making lists ... on and on and on ...
but even get bored of my own insecurities and eventually stop thinking about them ...
So, let's get back to work, finish another couple of sections and take myself out on a date ..
cheerio,
I would be having a normal conversation ... end it .. then my negative thoughts start banging the doors ...
I need to grow up and wake up from this stupidity. Life sucks, it doesn't give you everything. You think you are good at one thing, and even that one thing turns out not to be your strongest point. It's up to you after that to decide if you're gonna get stuck there or move on.
Take Piano, swimming, drawing, running, and intellect. I used to be very good compared to my peers. Now, I don't see myself any good in any of these things.
Next.
I can think of my life as if it's starting right now, and make a list of all the things that I want to learn and be good at for my own sake.
Let's start with the silliest at the top of the list:
1- I don't feel pretty ..
2- I don't think I am accomplished
3- I am not resourceful when it comes to many basic life skills like cooking, managing finances, and taking care of myself and how I look and dress etc etc
4- I am painfully shy when I like someone
5- I am painfully insecure around my loved ones, and see that more than the rest of the population
, even though it should be the opposite
6- I lack confidence and can't balance it out with anything else
I can spend the entire day making lists ... on and on and on ...
but even get bored of my own insecurities and eventually stop thinking about them ...
So, let's get back to work, finish another couple of sections and take myself out on a date ..
cheerio,
Comments
Post a Comment