Improvements
Dear Me in the future,
I had a friendly phone conversation this morning with a relative of Dr. NS, and it really uplifted my mood for the rest of the day. It was very complimentary and I felt a doze of confidence coursing throughout my body because of it.
A major improvement is the less and less obsessive thinking about EI ... I need to focus on the fun stuff going on with my life.
Thesis writing is slow but steady, and I found some books to help me with writing.
Oh shit! My laptop started making the funny noises, I need to shut it down ...
I had a friendly phone conversation this morning with a relative of Dr. NS, and it really uplifted my mood for the rest of the day. It was very complimentary and I felt a doze of confidence coursing throughout my body because of it.
A major improvement is the less and less obsessive thinking about EI ... I need to focus on the fun stuff going on with my life.
Thesis writing is slow but steady, and I found some books to help me with writing.
Oh shit! My laptop started making the funny noises, I need to shut it down ...
Hey there, glad to hear that you are doing fine with your thesis writing (the most boring and challenging part, if you are anything like me), stay strong :D
ReplyDeletePs I wanted to leave comments on your other posts but I have a nasty migraine, so maybe tomorrow I will.
Hey!! I didn't see my blog in a while ... my laptop is dying and I barely have time during the day to check much else. I just saw a few comments from you on other posts :-)
DeleteThank you, and I hope you are doing great with work and life ;-)