Kindrid Spirits all over
If I am not holding a book or working, I am constantly surfing the web
Overwhelming emotions take over as I am flipping through a blog ... then another ...then another
Some write about our broken country ... some about finding love ... some about losing loved ones ... some about ...
It suddenly feels as if I have a mini-clone within each of them ... their words and thoughts reflect something in me .. at one time or another ...only with strong expressions ... and I touch their blogs and move on ... and sometimes I never come back ...
I hate writing .. it never gets me right .... So many colours and sounds and emotions ... yet, no matter how intense the feelings are, they are never expressed properly the way I feel them ... not even close ...
Now I am disappointed that the high is dissipating ... and I should get back to surfing or working ..
Overwhelming emotions take over as I am flipping through a blog ... then another ...then another
Some write about our broken country ... some about finding love ... some about losing loved ones ... some about ...
It suddenly feels as if I have a mini-clone within each of them ... their words and thoughts reflect something in me .. at one time or another ...only with strong expressions ... and I touch their blogs and move on ... and sometimes I never come back ...
I hate writing .. it never gets me right .... So many colours and sounds and emotions ... yet, no matter how intense the feelings are, they are never expressed properly the way I feel them ... not even close ...
Now I am disappointed that the high is dissipating ... and I should get back to surfing or working ..
Comments
Post a Comment