A great day
Dear me in the future,
It is one of those great days when things just happen all in good fashion :)
A recap of the last four hours:
- Discovered that I have money in the bank to pay the bulk of my tuition fees and my rent and end with enough money to last me the month!! Hooooooray!!!
- Discovered that they still haven't called people for that part-time job, so I might still get it ...
- Had a great meeting with GP (he was very insightful as usual, and also wanted to ease my worries about post-PhD and made me an informal sweet offer to work on the Viking for a post-doc!!!), GP is such a sweetheart xoxoxoxo
- Have a clear idea about where my chapters are going and where the awesome facies models are heading now. I just hope this stays more or less the same
I need to summarize the meeting before the hours ends
- Most importantly: HB is defending her dissertation today tra ra ra tra ~~~ I am ecstatic!!!!!
This is by far one of my happiest moment doing this degree lol Having her get an admission, work through a gruelling year of course-based MSc and having her submit and today defend her thesis is just such an inspiring story to think of!! Way to go HB!!
Now, back to my facies :D
M
It is one of those great days when things just happen all in good fashion :)
A recap of the last four hours:
- Discovered that I have money in the bank to pay the bulk of my tuition fees and my rent and end with enough money to last me the month!! Hooooooray!!!
- Discovered that they still haven't called people for that part-time job, so I might still get it ...
- Had a great meeting with GP (he was very insightful as usual, and also wanted to ease my worries about post-PhD and made me an informal sweet offer to work on the Viking for a post-doc!!!), GP is such a sweetheart xoxoxoxo
- Have a clear idea about where my chapters are going and where the awesome facies models are heading now. I just hope this stays more or less the same
I need to summarize the meeting before the hours ends
- Most importantly: HB is defending her dissertation today tra ra ra tra ~~~ I am ecstatic!!!!!
This is by far one of my happiest moment doing this degree lol Having her get an admission, work through a gruelling year of course-based MSc and having her submit and today defend her thesis is just such an inspiring story to think of!! Way to go HB!!
Now, back to my facies :D
M
Comments
Post a Comment