Today's productivity level
It pains me to admit that I have not been as productive today. With my early start, one would think that I could have accomplished more, but reality suggests otherwise. One good thing was that I focused more than usual ...
I skimmed through three important theses that cover a good portion of the geology of the Late Cretaceous of Western Canada. I am currently plowing my way through the fourth thesis, which in my humble opinion, is the epitome of torture ... With 837 pages, this guy reminds me of Dostoevsky. Unlike D, he is boring, and as a scientific writer, he isn't succinct and provides too much redundant detail ... However, I like what he did with HIS work. He is an excellent guide on everything I need to know ---- and everything I need to avoid doing...
I skimmed through three important theses that cover a good portion of the geology of the Late Cretaceous of Western Canada. I am currently plowing my way through the fourth thesis, which in my humble opinion, is the epitome of torture ... With 837 pages, this guy reminds me of Dostoevsky. Unlike D, he is boring, and as a scientific writer, he isn't succinct and provides too much redundant detail ... However, I like what he did with HIS work. He is an excellent guide on everything I need to know ---- and everything I need to avoid doing...
Comments
Post a Comment