Missing home ...
It might be the fact that I moved into another house .. alone for the first time.
I think I understand why people get married or have partners. Its a lonely experience to go home to an empty place. I think I understand Ted much better now that I really really live alone.
In any case, moving to the house made me appreciate my previous life. This is the third worst house I move into. I lived like a princess compared to this .. good ol' times :-)
I had my own room just before I left home, finally upgraded from sharing a room with my brother. I loved my room. It was wide, had two beds, a big closet, and nice curtains and a beautiful rug.
I loved it.
I miss home .. I think mostly I miss the worry-free environment I had. My parent did a wonderful job, I appreciate that much better now that I have to worry about practically everything. My life, school, living, finances, and future. Each of those are so interwoven and it costs a lot of mental energy not to forget one while concentrating on the other.
I am tired now, and need to go home figure out my meeting with Guy and prepare for an early start tomorrow.
I think I understand why people get married or have partners. Its a lonely experience to go home to an empty place. I think I understand Ted much better now that I really really live alone.
In any case, moving to the house made me appreciate my previous life. This is the third worst house I move into. I lived like a princess compared to this .. good ol' times :-)
I had my own room just before I left home, finally upgraded from sharing a room with my brother. I loved my room. It was wide, had two beds, a big closet, and nice curtains and a beautiful rug.
I loved it.
I miss home .. I think mostly I miss the worry-free environment I had. My parent did a wonderful job, I appreciate that much better now that I have to worry about practically everything. My life, school, living, finances, and future. Each of those are so interwoven and it costs a lot of mental energy not to forget one while concentrating on the other.
I am tired now, and need to go home figure out my meeting with Guy and prepare for an early start tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment