Growing up everyday, and looking back on some things...

The me today looks at something I wrote a few years ago, and rolls her eyes...
I was so naive, needy, and insecure. still in some respects. I don't know what was going on through my mind, but almost every single sentence screamed it out loud.
Am I still this way?
should I put on my aloof bitch shield and move on?
Should I keep being nice and sweet?
Why do I expect that as the norm?
Is it me, or is it my surroundings?
Questions I will answer as the week unfolds.

Moved houses again. Reasons are many and so are the concerns ...
Worse case scenario, I dont like it, and move again.
Hope it works out.

Tomorrow, going to my first Pride parade.
Excited ... I will meet Andrea and Tracy. I like them both so much.
I hope it will be well.

I need to go back to my correlations. I kinda kept running away from them, which is always bad.
Starting tomorrow, will have a deep breath and go get 'em.

Tired ...
Night.

Comments

Popular Posts