#1 Wisdom from other bloggers
I have decided to write about everyday things that I find interesting, disgusting or just pure genius (which could fit either categories.
Today, I came across this website, owning pink, which I believe is made by a woman for women. Its very interesting in terms of content and presentation.
I read two topics, one was about vegaygays (my term for my girly parts) and one about relationships. The first topic was pure fun, I laughed out loud especially at the "vegaygays not connecting to the lungs" LOL
I find it hilarious that someone like me who had zero sex ed before the age 18 could still get things right while others wont.
In any case, the other topic prompted me to think about my concept of relationships, or rather think about it.
Quoting her:
Today, I came across this website, owning pink, which I believe is made by a woman for women. Its very interesting in terms of content and presentation.
I read two topics, one was about vegaygays (my term for my girly parts) and one about relationships. The first topic was pure fun, I laughed out loud especially at the "vegaygays not connecting to the lungs" LOL
I find it hilarious that someone like me who had zero sex ed before the age 18 could still get things right while others wont.
In any case, the other topic prompted me to think about my concept of relationships, or rather think about it.
Quoting her:
"My twenty-something years are full of journal entries scribbling it out. My ping-pong dialogue looked something like this, and I suspect yours sounds pretty dang similar:
He loves me. He must love me. I can tell he really loves me. But then why is he pulling away from me like I suddenly have the cooties?
Is it because I came on too strong? Am I too much? Too intense? Too passionate? Too threatening? Too successful?
Or am I not enough? Not pretty enough? Not smart enough? Not interesting enough? Not a good enough kisser? Not talented enough? Not funny enough?
But I feel like he thinks I’m enough. I feel like he really loves me. So maybe that’s the problem. Maybe his feelings for me are so scary that he has to pull away. Maybe I’m his soulmate and he’s just not ready to meet his soulmate yet.
Hmmm… what’s the truth? Is he truly, deeply, madly, intimately in love with me?
Or is he really just not that into me?"
Does this look familiar?
I thought, hmmm she writes exactly like me!! or is it universal?
that was the start of the article, then in the middle she asked the most vital questions:
"How do you feel in your body when you are with this person? Do you feel open or guarded? Warm or cool? Calm or jittery?"
Based on my answers, I think my last entry was a good decision.
and she ended with
"If you love someone, let him go. And then get ready to love someone else all over again, making sure you’re brave enough to give him permission to break your heart."
I hope I will get to that state, and when it comes I will be ready to give him permission to break my heart.
Overall, that was a fun read. I had to comment about it before letting it slide to my bookmarks to never be seen this year again.
I wanted to write today about smells .... yeah, how certain smells take your in a fraction of a second outside of your body and into another place that is associated with the smell ... scent ...whatever you want to call it.
I woke up two days ago, and smelled something , and it took me a minute to bring my mind back to getting dressed. I love how smells can do that. In a millisecond, I was in London England running from the student hostel to the Natural History Museum at half past seven.
Love how minds work ...
Comments
Post a Comment