Having fun with myself !!
One thing I came to love about living alone , is that I enjoy spending time with me so very much !
I know this might sound vain to anyone who is reading this, but honestly, I love it when I am just spending time with me.
For the most part, I am a happy person, with rare dark moments. Aside from these miserable times, I am really fun.
I can easily fill my time with some interesting activities; daydreaming is my favorite pastime, as well as dancing, reading manga, watching anime, listening to music or plotting some adventures. Sometimes I just lay down and think of funny thoughts and make myself laugh. I must admit it is slightly "insane" to talk to yourself and tell jokes to yourself, but I find it so much fun I have to commit myself to not do when I am with other people.
Today for example, I went to school, worked seriously on my section, came home, cleaned the whole house, then mobbed it, then organized it while waited for the laundry to finish, then cooked chili then folded my clothes , had a shower, came to my room and danced till I was out of breath ,,, this would be one of the nice days ... only I hit a record in the number of insects I killed today YIKES
okay, gotta go make some progress with my hair ..
ja ne
I know this might sound vain to anyone who is reading this, but honestly, I love it when I am just spending time with me.
For the most part, I am a happy person, with rare dark moments. Aside from these miserable times, I am really fun.
I can easily fill my time with some interesting activities; daydreaming is my favorite pastime, as well as dancing, reading manga, watching anime, listening to music or plotting some adventures. Sometimes I just lay down and think of funny thoughts and make myself laugh. I must admit it is slightly "insane" to talk to yourself and tell jokes to yourself, but I find it so much fun I have to commit myself to not do when I am with other people.
Today for example, I went to school, worked seriously on my section, came home, cleaned the whole house, then mobbed it, then organized it while waited for the laundry to finish, then cooked chili then folded my clothes , had a shower, came to my room and danced till I was out of breath ,,, this would be one of the nice days ... only I hit a record in the number of insects I killed today YIKES
okay, gotta go make some progress with my hair ..
ja ne
Comments
Post a Comment