Updates .. following a strict schedule

I am finally into writing mode again . and following stricter rules for work ... 
I m also more open about doing two fun things in the weekend .. 
This week, I have allowed myself to wallow in some stupid stuff, such as job boards, job searching, etc etc
Tracy says that if I am spending more than an hour working through a cover letter, then I am wasting time and spending too much on application packages.
This makes sense since this won't be my first job application.
Anyways, I am on route to graduation by the end of the summer, and if I want to do certain things, I need to submit my thesis by the end of May, or I might not be able to go to Sudan following submission and prior to defending.
I am determined to follow my schedule, finish on my self-appointed time, have some fun and see what my defense would be like from a distance.

M

Comments

Popular Posts