A normal update
So ...this will be short ..
I am happy with my day ...
I worked out vigorously, went for a stroll down the river, had a healthy meal, took a nap ( my second nap this week.. I am impressed because I rarely take naps), completed my thesis work for the day (took me a record time), and read some interesting things, and listened to some very good music ..
Perfect day recipe :)
Now I can barely open my eyes ... its almost 2 am ... and pulling all-nighters isn't my passion in life ...
G. night
I am happy with my day ...
I worked out vigorously, went for a stroll down the river, had a healthy meal, took a nap ( my second nap this week.. I am impressed because I rarely take naps), completed my thesis work for the day (took me a record time), and read some interesting things, and listened to some very good music ..
Perfect day recipe :)
Now I can barely open my eyes ... its almost 2 am ... and pulling all-nighters isn't my passion in life ...
G. night
Comments
Post a Comment