Blogging is actually good , this is why

First: it lets out negative emotions when I have them
Second: it lets me re-experience positive emotions
Three: It helps me put things into prespective
Four: It is a very convenient writing exercise
Five: It helps me organize my thoughts
Six: It is a good routine and an excellent habit if one is up to it
Seven: It reminds me of how I used to think over a long or a short period of time
Eight: It is uplifting after some time to read something you have written about
Nine: Practice makes better, so as time moves forward, my writing skills should improve even a little bit.
Ten: If I get lucky, and this is not my usual state, someone other than me might be able to find my blog one day and read it too.. and then I would have a new friend ( if they like what they read that is hehe)

So.. I came here because I am in the mood of writing today, I wrote a page or two in my thesis and I read about permafrost and I started feeling boredom hitting my toes ,, so I decided to stop reading before its too late and I am no longer in the mood to be at school .. and just write something ..
One thing that I should have done the last month was to file my taxes .. but since I did not do that, I am feeling terribly guilty, like I have just committed a crime ,, Anyways, I hope this is not a very bad deed that I have just committed, and I hope overall I wil not repeat it ..
Another issue that is bothering me for a while is that I don't visit, call, or email people whom I had known for some time ,, I am thinking very bad of myself since I don't want to be bad, but I insist on doing so even after swearing to stop it ..
Megan, Rehab, Robert, Abd Alghani, Sania, Hajir and the list goes on and on and on .. the list doesn't really go on unless I start counting all the people I used to know back at home .. it becomes depressingly long and I just start feeling bad about it ..
So , why odn't I stop, focus on Calgary for starters and thats all..

Now, the finance.. it is scary to be a student .. even without the hussle of loans .. I don't have much money ,, almost all of the time now ,, even buying a new pair of shoes is not an easy feat to accomplish.. I have been wearing the pair of shoes I have now for the last 17 months .. and I bought it from Wal-mart for 20 dollars! Surprisingly it is still in good shape relatively.. considering the fact that one side of one of them is starting to open up .. and that is a good enough sign for me to think of getting a new pair ..
Speaking of which, I have so much junk in my room that is making my life miserable .. I need to get rid of it before it is too late.
The finance is not easy to think of because I might end up being so stressed about it .. my salary is supposed to cover my tution, living expenses, and thats all.. but with my brother, I need to cover for both of us .. and looking at how things are standing right now, I am not very hopeful that my salary alone will be enough..
Basically, unless I double it, his tution fees will need external support .. and since I don't ask about where is the father, I don't know how to bring this up .. specially that he is so independant and he does not want help from anyone including myself if he had the option!
He is a good boy, and he is lucky too.. I wish I could change things around somehow..

One more thing is that I need to leave this city by the first day of September, since in four more days, my clases at UWO start!I must stay till the end of August and receive my last paycheck, apply for graduation (DAMNIT they will charge me for the whole semester!)

Provided that I get paid till the end of August, I might be able to secure some cash for my brother, and some money for travel arrangement .. I hope he gets a job by then that can cover his rent and living expenses..
Why is money is mean to me? I hate it so much.

Thesis.. study for an exam next week, and prepare my ACM presentation .. and we should buy some tickets .. I am running out of ideas to write here, so I will continue tomorrow (^_^)

cheers



Comments

Popular Posts