Updates ... This time for real

Hey there Me,

I am sorely disappointed with the lack of progress in my thesis writing ,,, it reminds me of being stuck in a village somewhere with no hope of getting unstuck . No electricity, no internet and no telephone connection.
I am not doing much work, and its draining my entire system .. I feel my dreams of the future withering away..
This is the time of my life when I am the only one in charge of myself .. and it is going to make me or break me...
Applications for jobs have stopped since I am stuck with my chapter .. I tend to not focus on the big picture, even though my wise mind keeps telling me to do so ..
I am terrified of reading anything .. to the extent that I am unable to read through every word on the newspaper ... its just a bit odd ...
I opened a bunch of papers, but I can start ...once I start, I have the uncanny ability to read on and on to the extent of losing track of time and place.
I seem to get on track after the first ten minutes or so, and then latch on .. Yeah Latch on seems to be the perfect to describe it
I become engrossed with whatever aspect of writing that I see in front of me.
I am in the middle of it, and I basically feel nothing ... my mind is working and analyzing, but nothing else.
I seem not to be able to recall anything else, especially any normal life event.
I also start making adjustment as I go, I edit and refine and my worry is limited to a minimum.
I need to keep that rolling ...

My fear is increasing since I seem to never be able to write two days in a row, and based on my countdown I have 108 days left to finish this...
I need to get on track with  a daily minimum of two to three pages ..
I better start for the day..

Comments