A PhD Ranticle
My dear Blog,
Happy New Year to you too.
I honestly miss writing here, but let's be honest, I only show up when my brain is doing that special dance.
I am extremely frustrated tonight.
Its not yet midnight, but my correlations are driving me against the wall.
My sections have this tendency to start juggling lines around my brain when I least expect it.. My mind starts going on autopilot, only to have the darned things going all wacky on me.
The upper part of my strata are a bit sketchy, that is known to me by now. The problem is that the more I try to fix them, the worse things seem to get. Its like I need a constant stream of reminders to tell me what I have fixed, how I have fixed it, when I decided it doesn't need fixing, fixed it back to normal, then moved on. May be I should start taking pictures .. or even better, start using GeoScout ...
Anyways, I think I will resume ... I feel sleepy, but let's face it, if I go to bed tonight, I will probably forget what I was doing by the morning ... or the other scenario which happens too, I wake up tomorrow, my brain is fresh and clean, and I work it out in five minutes...
Why ??
Is this going to be the pattern of my life??
M
Happy New Year to you too.
I honestly miss writing here, but let's be honest, I only show up when my brain is doing that special dance.
I am extremely frustrated tonight.
Its not yet midnight, but my correlations are driving me against the wall.
My sections have this tendency to start juggling lines around my brain when I least expect it.. My mind starts going on autopilot, only to have the darned things going all wacky on me.
The upper part of my strata are a bit sketchy, that is known to me by now. The problem is that the more I try to fix them, the worse things seem to get. Its like I need a constant stream of reminders to tell me what I have fixed, how I have fixed it, when I decided it doesn't need fixing, fixed it back to normal, then moved on. May be I should start taking pictures .. or even better, start using GeoScout ...
Anyways, I think I will resume ... I feel sleepy, but let's face it, if I go to bed tonight, I will probably forget what I was doing by the morning ... or the other scenario which happens too, I wake up tomorrow, my brain is fresh and clean, and I work it out in five minutes...
Why ??
Is this going to be the pattern of my life??
M
Comments
Post a Comment