He was worth waiting for
June the 3 of 2012, I wrote with intense emotions, and it might have carried enough to my words. Here is what I have written:
Today, I just wanted to say, I am happy I found you...
Its amazing how lucky I am when I have spent many passing moments amusing myself with the notion of how tricky it is to find someone with the most important criteria you might have in mind, find that you love them, and they actually love you back the same way...
Also, I enjoyed immense moments of life making fun of how luck works ... its tricky, its unreliable, and it works in elusive almost cruel ways...
I will write another time, for now I know, corny as it may sound, that the way I feel is so immense to be put down in one word...
I am in love with you
Suki Desu .. I am tired of waiting
I keep telling myself these two words almost 100 times per day .. Yes, I am a manga-anime fan .. and I love the phrase "I love you" with all my heart .. one problem is I have not received it from an external source in the last 24 years of my life .. and I am tired of waiting...
I want to be loved.. when I am still dying for it .. want the intimacy and the happiness it brings .. want the tears and the uncertainty it starts with .. want the jealousy and the yearning accompanying it .. I want all of it .. looking, touching, holding, kissing and beyond .. I am tired of waiting, did I say that already?
I just want a lovely man, who is kind and humble, with light in his eyes .. someone I am not afraid of .. someone I can share whatever is on my mind with ... someone who will love for who I am ... I dont want to be silent in his presence, or feel shy or quiet .. or not confident or inadequate ..I want to be me .. I dont want to hide my mind .. I want to listen to him .. look at him and do whatever together with him... is that too much to ask for?
I love the stars, I love books, I love beautiful things in nature ... I am totally not perfect ... not good at many many things .. but I can learn, I am still learning .. and I wont stop .. I just dont want to do it alone anymore .. thats all ..
Tell me please .. where are you??
I want to be loved.. when I am still dying for it .. want the intimacy and the happiness it brings .. want the tears and the uncertainty it starts with .. want the jealousy and the yearning accompanying it .. I want all of it .. looking, touching, holding, kissing and beyond .. I am tired of waiting, did I say that already?
I just want a lovely man, who is kind and humble, with light in his eyes .. someone I am not afraid of .. someone I can share whatever is on my mind with ... someone who will love for who I am ... I dont want to be silent in his presence, or feel shy or quiet .. or not confident or inadequate ..I want to be me .. I dont want to hide my mind .. I want to listen to him .. look at him and do whatever together with him... is that too much to ask for?
I love the stars, I love books, I love beautiful things in nature ... I am totally not perfect ... not good at many many things .. but I can learn, I am still learning .. and I wont stop .. I just dont want to do it alone anymore .. thats all ..
Tell me please .. where are you??
Today, I just wanted to say, I am happy I found you...
Its amazing how lucky I am when I have spent many passing moments amusing myself with the notion of how tricky it is to find someone with the most important criteria you might have in mind, find that you love them, and they actually love you back the same way...
Also, I enjoyed immense moments of life making fun of how luck works ... its tricky, its unreliable, and it works in elusive almost cruel ways...
I will write another time, for now I know, corny as it may sound, that the way I feel is so immense to be put down in one word...
I am in love with you
Comments
Post a Comment